Behold the glory! Not only will you have a chance to win this amazing bronze taco sculpture, but you will be crowned King/Queen of the Tacos by TacoJournalism via Open Door Preschool's Jamboree & Taco Eating Contest!
Now before you go into the depths of the massive taco eating, I wanted to prepare some of you less experienced taco eaters with some pointers on eating tacos.
- First of all, you must have a passion for tacos - do you eat more than 4 servings of tacos a week? if you do, you got the passion & ganas to win this prize!
- Pointer #2: Don't Choke - TJ & Open Door Preschool are not responsible if you try to swallow a whole taco in one gulp (gulp!)
- Numero Tres: I know the contest may be early but you might want to take some tequila shots to numb the pain (Ask Mando for a taste)
- 4th of all, Chew like you've never chewed before - you might want to practice stretching out your mandibles.
- Last but not least, 5th step to winning this crazy contest - Let your passion for tacos shine - make love to the tacos, dance with them, caress them & yes, eat them all up!
What about the rest of us? Well, I'll be cheering on the peeps as the official MC of the event & I hope to see all the TJ readers, friends & family out there!
Open Door's 9th annual Kids' Jamboree
Saturday, April 4, 2009
10:45am - 12:30pm
Threadgill's South - 301 W. Riverside Dr.