Wednesday, March 25

Our Little Taco Safari

A few weeks ago we posted the Taco Safari on Dishola - Reviews by the Dish (which you can still view on their site). We wanted to post it on TJ now for your viewing pleasure (in case you missed it!).

Check it out....

For our first Dishola Food Safari, I wanted to tackle a food that was close to my heart - tacos of course. As a self-proclaimed Taco-Journalist (tacojournalism.com), I pride myself in knowing where to find the best tacos anywhere. So for this taco safari, I wrote down my go-to taquerias & taco trucks list, gathered a few good amigos & off we were to find the best Tacos Al Pastor in Austin, TX.


Dishola Taco Safari from elmundodemando on Vimeo


Tell us what you think? What should we do for our next Taco Safari?

@elmundodemando

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the video, I've been to some on your list and the others have been added for visits in the near future. Keep it up!

Jeremy Leroy Smith said...

Nice job. Any interest in hosting a web series for a tv station?

Mando Rayo said...

Awesome, thanks! Oh yeah, we'll keep feeding ya itacos!

Mando Rayo said...

Sure. Email or DM me.