Tuesday, April 27

TacoCast: Veracruz All Natural

You saw it here on TacoJournalism - our first TacoCast, inspired by the NY Times slidecasts, a little rough around the edges and straight from my basic iMovies editor. I wanted to show the taco love a little different this time so I dabbled a bit, added some good looking fotos and cool musica by local indie Latino band, Maneja Beto. Plus you get to listen to my accent-uous voice-over or as my niece puts it, "uncle Mando, you sounded really Hispanic." Anyjuays, ju guysss.

So here's my TacoCast of Veracruz All Natural. They good!




4 Stars - El Mundo de Mando

Veracruz All Natural
1704 E. Cesar Chavez
Austin, TX 78702

4 comments:

alittlefoodish said...

Great video. The elote looks awesome! I'm definitely going to try this place out!

Jodi said...

Awesome video! Ixchel is ADORABLE!

El Mundo De Mando said...

Gracias y'all!

Anonymous said...

I believe you meant jicama, not jamaica. I love the fruit cups. I am living part time in Mexico and I confuse the two names all the time!