Tuesday, April 27

TacoCast: Veracruz All Natural

You saw it here on TacoJournalism - our first TacoCast, inspired by the NY Times slidecasts, a little rough around the edges and straight from my basic iMovies editor. I wanted to show the taco love a little different this time so I dabbled a bit, added some good looking fotos and cool musica by local indie Latino band, Maneja Beto. Plus you get to listen to my accent-uous voice-over or as my niece puts it, "uncle Mando, you sounded really Hispanic." Anyjuays, ju guysss.

So here's my TacoCast of Veracruz All Natural. They good!




4 Stars - El Mundo de Mando

Veracruz All Natural
1704 E. Cesar Chavez
Austin, TX 78702

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video. The elote looks awesome! I'm definitely going to try this place out!

Jodi said...

Awesome video! Ixchel is ADORABLE!

Mando Rayo said...

Gracias y'all!

Anonymous said...

I believe you meant jicama, not jamaica. I love the fruit cups. I am living part time in Mexico and I confuse the two names all the time!

steve said...

pretty good nice people. was over charged by 2 dollars I didn't say anything maybe they needed the extra $ may stop back by