Thank you Texas. Thank you for the tacos and more importantly, the people behind the tacos. After 6 weeks on the road, 10 cities, a plethora of tacos and meeting some amazing people, I really feel warm and fuzzy inside. While the book and documentary series is about tacos, it's really the people behind the tacos that will be the stars. Thank you for sharing your stories, culture, traditions and family recipes.
This is The Tacos of Texas...
- 6 weeks on the road!
- 7000+ miles driven - in The Lonestar State!
- 1000's of photos taken by Marco Torres
- 500+ Tacos consumed
- 100+ Interviews filmed by Dennis Burnett for the documentary video series
- 10 Cities
- 3 Mayors, 1 Police Chief, 1 Poet Laureate, multiple chefs & cooks & lots of abuelitas!
- 2 Taco Journalists
- 1 #ChevyTacoTruck
- 1 new & official Tacos of Texas tattoo
Now to write this book!!!! Que Viva Los Tacos of Texas y La Gente de Tejas!