Sunday, December 13

The Case of the Mystery Chones!

Last week, I was in the outskirts of D-town, a place called Carrollton/Farmers Branch. Yeah, the same place that tried to ban colorful houses. Anyway, I went to this Mexican joint with the fam and found something curious while I was there....Chones - aka calsones/underwear/boxers, pronounced cho-nees! Yeah, can you believe it??? I didn't but it was true. I even made a short video of it. Check it out...



Have any stories to compare??? I've heard cucarachas and ratones, but chones?? Can you beat it?

El Mundo de Mando

3 comments:

Hair Thingies said...

Chones do seem rather unbeatable, but coming up very soon, I will present the glory of Pambasos and Huaraches!

Jodi said...

Hilarious. The questions on everyone's mind....did you actually eat there after witnessing this? Also, I saw a tampax on the floor at a restaurant recently. Thankfully, it was unused.

Addie said...

Woah! Chones. You know how we love chones in this family. Good thing Jules wasn't there. He probably would have picked them up and put them in the basura.

Can't wait to share a taco in the new year!