Wednesday, March 6

TacoJournalism presents El Taco Infographic

TacoJournalism presents El Taco Infographic, just in time for SXSW! I always thought to myself, why isn't there a Taco Infographic??? We've done the map - checka, now it's time to take it to A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL!!!

So all you SXSW revelers, now you can enjoy fun facts about tacos and find your way to the closest taco trailer & taqueria on this or that side of IH-35. El Taco Infographic is now available in print and in this handy dandy digital version.

Moocho thanks to our sponsors, Pachanga Fest and Bird's Barbershop for supporting the taco cause. Big #shoutouts to Rafa Picco and Inspired P, the creative team that brought my taco trailer to life!

Look for the printed version of El Taco Infographic at your nearest taqueria and bar in East Austin. Feel free to download it, print it, request it on FB, or nomas hazlo copy and paste. For a mas grande version, click aquí!




Mil gracias to Los Sponsors:



P.S. Don't forget to check out the SXSW session: Revenge of the Taco Blogger! Tell yer friends! 

5 comments:

Dave.In.Austin said...

Kudos to Mando and Jarod for today's article in the Austin American-Statesman! Hard to believe it's been 7 years since the first TJ post. Keep up the great work!

Mando Rayo said...

Thanks Dave!

Anonymous said...

This is a boss blog. Tacos are my favoite food and I dream about them.
Five out of five stars

Anonymous said...

I too like tacos. Where is you favorite taco place? I love tacos. I like el tio's tacos. Every Tuesday my school gives out tacos. I call it TACO TUESDAY. I like beef, lettuce, and extra CHEESE!!!! What tacos do you like?

Anonymous said...

So I see you are into taco journalism too. I am a big fan of tacos. I like to eat tacos on Tuesday. I call it Taco Tuesday. This is the best blog I have seen in about two years! I like beef in my tacos what do you like in your tacos?

I also like extra cheese and been dip on the side. With chips!